Join our team of experts and be a part of the most popular web & mobile success stories worldwide.
- 1+ years professional experience programming Android
- Strong understanding of Google’s design principles
- Comfortable working through the entire stack from the user interface to the systems levels
What We Look For
- Ability to work on multiple projects and be flexible to adapt to changing requirements
- Ability to turn high-level requirements into a working system through iterative development
- High energy, confident, ambitious and self-motivated individual
- iOS experience is a plus
- Backend experience is a plus
- Experience writing and/or debugging web services is a plus
- At least one publicly available application in Google Play store is a plus
- BS in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent work experience
Front End Developer
- 2+ years professional experience working on front-end apps.
- 1+ years developing front-end with ReactJS or Angular2/4.
- Computer Science fundamentals (e.g., data structures, data transformation, function composition, SOLID, FRP etc.)
- Understanding of both relational and NoSQL databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Willingness and ability to do server side, NodeJS, PHP if needed.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Looking for a sharp and analytical Marketing Manager. Someone with talent, passion and experience
Part-time position is an option
- Plan and execute marketing strategy and optimize all marketing efforts
- Manage company content marketing
- Monitor and analyze campaigns’ performance and optimize according to the company’s KPIs
- Manage all incoming leads according to company funnel
- Conduct market research to identify industry trends and growth opportunities
- Be responsible for creation and optimization of mail campaigns, web site and landing pages
- Coordinate marketing events, conferences, etc.
- Keep up to date with Industry and platforms developments
- Support sales activities
- 2-4 years of experience in Online Marketing
- Highly creative, experience in creating Online Content
- Highly analytical, highly proficient with Excel – a must
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Experience from a digital agency is an advantage
- B.A. degree
- Fluent English
loading open careers